Conga Grid℠ is supported on the following Salesforce® editions:
- Professional Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Performance Edition
- Unlimited Edition
You must have a Salesforce account to install the Conga Grid app.
To install or update Conga Grid:
- Log in to your Salesforce account.
- Go to the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Search for the Conga Grid app.
- On the Conga Grid summary page, click .
- When prompted to choose a login option, click .
- Choose an installation option:
- Install in Production
- Install in Sandbox
- On the next screen, select the check box for . Then click .
- Log into your Salesforce account again if prompted.
- Choose Install for Admins Only as your installation option. Click or
- When installation is complete, go to the App menu in Salesforce and click . Or, click in the App Launcher.