This option converts one or more Salesforce list views to Conga Grid views, including all fields and filters that were applied.
To use existing list views:
- Click the tab.
- Click Create Custom Conga Grid.
- Click Create Conga Grid View.
- Select an object that contains the list views that you want to convert to Conga Grid views.
- Click I . When processing is complete, a success screen appears.
To access new Conga Grid views:
- In the Salesforce , click .
- Click .
- In the object list, select the object associated with the list views.
- Select a view from the drop-down list in the Conga Grid toolbar.
To see a list of the views that were created for the selected object, click Configure and click Manage Views. In the Manage Views screen, click the Created Date field header twice to sort the created date in descending order; for example:
You can rename the views, share them, delete them, or set their privacy as needed. See Manage Views for details.