Conga Collaborate uses email and text alerts to notify users of activity on their documents. Notifications can be customized on a user by user basis.
Use notification preferences to customize exactly how and when you receive notifications about activity on your documents.
- Open your user dropdown in the top right corner of the screen and select User Profile.
- Select the Notifications tab.
- Choose the notification types you want for the following events:
- Document Accepted
- Document Declined
- Proposal Voided
- Question or Comment Submitted
- Creation of Change Requests and Comments
- First Document View
- All Document Views
In order to receive text notifications, you must enter your phone number in your use profile in Conga Collaborate. All text notifications will come from a single phone number, 317-550-4586, and messages will be grouped in the same conversation