Pre-fill an embedded Formstack form using Conga Collaborate or Salesforce variables.
When a client fills out a Formstack form within a Conga Collaborate document, it is helpful to have certain fields on the form pre-populated with data that you previously captured.
- Within the template or document build view, open the Content panel and select Forms from the drop-down menu.
- Drag the form into the Table of Contents on the left side of your screen.
- Select the gear icon that appears when you hover over the form page name and click Edit Properties.
- In the Variable Name dropdown, select the variable you would like to use.
- In the Form Field dropdown, select the form field that you would like to receive the variable value.
- Click Add Mapping.
Repeat steps 4-6 for as many variables as you want to map into the form.