Add or edit users in bulk by uploading a CSV file. Required fields are full name and email.
Adding or editing large numbers of users one by one is time consuming and tedious. Use the Bulk Upload tool to quickly create new users or make mass updates to existing users.
- From the User Dropdown menu in the top right corner, click Administration.
- Click Users.
- Click Bulk Upload in the top right corner.
- Use the sample CSV files to determine the fields available for edit.
- Set up your CSV file according to the rules presented in the sample CSVs.
- Review the Attribute Mapping section and confirm that you have the correct column headers in your CSV.
- Review the Default Values section and confirm you want to use the selected values.
- Click Choose File and select your CSV file.
- If you do not want your users to receive confirmation emails, check box beside Don’t send confirmation emails.
- If you want to edit existing users, check the box beside Edit Existing Records? Conga Collaborate will search for an email match between an existing user and a record in the CSV file and update that user within Conga Collaborate. This can be used for mass updates for general information like notification preferences or time zones.
- Click Save. A confirmation or error message displays to let you know if the upload is successful. If an error occurs, there is a description of the error.