You take a fresh-start approach to building a contract, rely on a template, or work from a Word document. To create your contract any way you want, follow these steps:
- From your Dashboard or Document List, click the Create button.
- Click Contract on the dropdown menu.
- The pop-up window that appears lets you choose to create your contract by
- Checking Start with a blank contract
- Checking the template you wish to use
- Uploading a Word document
After you’ve made your choice, you are taken to the Build view, where you can create and publish your new Contract. Conga Collaborate auto-saves your documents within a half second of any change you make.
Keeping your contract in draft form means you—and others in your workgroup—can edit it; publishing locks in your content. You can send a contract out only after you’ve published it.