We recommend setting your font in the Theme Builder, so you can control your brand and have consistent document output. While this is a job for a system administrator, further editing (color, styling, size) can be done by your users within their documents.
Editing fonts in a theme
- From your Administration view, click Themes.
- Click the “Edit” pencil icon to edit a Theme.
- Click “Show Advanced” to see more Theme options.
- Select your font from the list of available fonts (you can edit the font for your paragraph text, headers, buttons, table of contents, etc).
- Click Save.
- Add this Theme to your Template or Document by selecting it in the Properties Tab.
Editing fonts in a document
- From whichever document you wish to edit, click on the content to make the Editing Toolbar appear. Here you will find editor options to style your text.
- Click Format.
- From the dropdown menu, click Headings or Font Size to make your changes.