Say you decide your Face Kick program should take on a somewhat gentler name. You can make that happen quickly with Find and Replace.
Here’s how you use it:
- From the document you wish to search, click on any page to make the Editing Toolbox appear.
- Click the Edit button.
- From the dropdown menu, click Find and Replace.
- Enter the text you’d like to search in the Find field, and if you’d like to replace it, enter that new text in the Replace With field. Use Match Case or Whole Words to add further specificity.
- Click Find. Your search results are highlighted in gray, and the current selection is highlighted in blue.
- You can click Prev or Next to cycle through the found text; Replace will replace the single selection highlighted in blue, or
- Replace All will switch out every instance in the document—those highlighted in gray.