Documents can be added to the repository at any time and are viewable by all users in Conga Collaborate.
- Navigate to the Documents tab
- Click More, Upload External Documents
- Click Choose file (the current maximum file size limit is 100MB)
- A new window will open where you can navigate to the file to add to the repository. Click Open
- Click the drop-down titled Metadata Template and select Import.
- A new list of metadata attributes will be displayed. Based on the field type, type in text, select from a drop-down menu or enter a date. This step is important because adding the appropriate metadata values here will allow you to search for the document in the future.
- Hit Submit to finish the import