Just because you haven’t used a document in a while doesn’t mean you won’t. You can get older documents out of your way (and off your Document List) by archiving them for safekeeping—just in case. You have unlimited data storage in your account, so there’s really no need to lose any of your content by deleting.
Your Archived Documents are not accessible from their published URL, so be sure not to archive anything you want your clients to continue to have access to.
Use these steps to archive a document—or to archive several at a time:
- From your Document List, click the checkbox next to the document(s) you’d like to archive.
- Click More in the icon list that appears across the top of your screen.
- Click Archive Document.
You can find your Archived Documents easily; just click Archived Documents in the Table of Contents when you’re in Document View.
When you’re ready to bring a document out of an archived state, follow these steps:
- In Documents View, click Archived Documents in the Table of Contents panel.
- Click the checkbox next to the Document(s) you’d like to get back into your Document List.
- Click the More icon from the top of your screen.
- From the dropdown menu, click Unarchive Document.