You don’t have to leave Conga Collaborate to associate a document with a Microsoft Dynamics object such as an Opportunity, Lead, or Account.
Follow these steps to associate an Opportunity with a document:
- From the document, click the Properties tab
- Scroll down to Microsoft Dynamics Opportunity and click Search
- In the pop-up window, use the search bar to find your Opportunity
- Click the appropriate Opportunity
- Click Assign (you will receive a notification that the Opportunity is associated with your document)
- Click the Refresh Variables button in the Variables tab to associate the information from that Opportunity