You can pull whatever files you’ve put into your Notes & Attachments section of an Opportunity, or other MS Dynamics object, into your Conga Collaborate proposal. After you move them, these files appear as Attachments to your document. They're updated when you click Refresh Variables.
Only a system administrator can enable this function.
Follow these steps to add Microsoft Dynamics attachments to your account capabilities:
- From your Account Settings view, click Integrations.
- Choose Microsoft Dynamics.
- Scroll down to Manage Features.
- Click Attachments.
- From the drop-down menu, click the checkbox next to Enable Attachments
- You can specify which files you want to be pulled into your proposals by specifying a pattern (for example, .pdf) in the File Name Pattern field - if you don’t set parameters, all files are pulled as attachments