System administrators can add page numbers to PDFs through Theme Builder.
Here are the steps:
- From your Drop Down User Menu (your avatar), click Account Settings.
- From the menu on the left, click Themes.
- Choose the theme you have established.
- Click the PDF tab from the menu on the right side of the screen.
- Scroll down to Header or Footer, depending on where you want your page number to appear.
- Select the arrow above the Left, Center, or Right placement option, depending on your choice.
- From the pop-up that appears, click the Print tab and select Page Number.
- Click Save.