If you’d like to insert only certain pages from a PDF into a Conga Collaborate document, you can do so by using our Page Select feature. The first step is to ask your account manager to enable this feature.
Follow these steps to use Page Select:
- Ensure the PDF you want to insert pages from is in your Content Library.
- From the Build view of the document you want, click the Content tab.
- Click the down arrow on the top right to select Files.
- Drag and drop the PDF you want into your content, or the Table of Contents panel to create a new page.
- From the pop-up window, Click Select Pages.
- In the new pop-up window, scroll through your PDF’s pages, clicking the check mark for those you want.
- Click Embed Pages. Your selected pages appear in your content. If you dropped your PDF into the Table of Contents, you’ll see them right away. If you dropped it into your content, toggle the Preview switch On.