Conga Collaborate’s Pipedrive integration allows data to be referenced from a Pipedrive deal to automatically generate and populate rows of a pricing table.
This is an example of a basic pricing table using standard fields in Pipedrive. You can customize small parts of the code (shown below) to your own Pipedrive instance in order to populate the table with the correct information.
BUILDING AN AUTO-GENERATED TABLE
Follow these steps to create an auto-generated table within a template:
- Click Insert > Insert Table on the editing toolbar. The table should have one column for each Pipedrive field you wish to include and a total of three rows.
- Once the table is inserted on the page, assign the Pricing Table class by right clicking the table and selecting Table Properties > Class > Pricing Table.
- Hover over the table and click the gear icon that appears in a blue frame. This opens the Pricing Table menu. Here, you can assign the table’s desired Data Source. Only fields from the selected data source should be included in the table.
- Complete the table layout.
- Enter static column header text into the first row of cells.
- In the middle row, enter “%” to prompt a dropdown list of variables available from the table data source and select the desired variable. If you don’t see the variable you are looking for, it may not yet be mapped to Conga Collaborate. Reference this article for information on variable mapping. This row will repeat when the document is previewed/published to match the number of line items present.
- The third row can be used for aggregate functions, most commonly, to display a sum total price. Syntax is as follows: [SUM(variable_name)]
- Cells can be set to display data in a certain format. Right click a cell and select Cell > Cell Properties > Class and choose your desired format.
Optional: You can add a filter to a table by clicking the gear icon to open the Pricing Table modal and selecting the Add Filter option. Make selections in the Variable and Operator fields, then enter a value in the Value field. Click Save to apply the filter.
Optional: You can sort the table by fields available in the table’s selected data source. Sorting is ascending by default.
|Name||Item Price||Quantity||Total Price|
Test your Auto-Generated Pricing Table by connecting a Pipedrive deal to the template or related document. If everything is done correctly, clicking the Preview button will allow you to view the populated pricing table.