Conga Collaborate Reporting is a way to discover, analyze, and take action on real-time sales data. Conga Collaborate Reporting delivers the information you need to make data-driven decisions faster. With this powerful platform functionality, you can spend less time reporting and more time driving business forward.
- View Standard Reports: Choose from commonly used sales reports.
- Filter Reports: Analyze data by time frame, by document type, and more.
- Exporting Reports: Export and share reports in a CSV.
- Mobile: View reports on a mobile device for anytime, anywhere decision making.
Common Use Cases
Conga Collaborate Reporting can be used to analyze and report on real-time data. Here are just some of the common use cases: Document Engagement Report: What deals are more likely to close? Template Usage: Is the sales team using our templates? Page Usage: What content is used most and least? User Report: How effective are my sales reps?
Navigate to Conga Collaborate Reporting
From your Conga Collaborate Dashboard, click on the “Reporting” tab. You’ll see the Conga Collaborate Reporting Dashboard, where you find standard reports.
Out of the box, Conga Collaborate comes with access to reports that have already been built out for you and your team. Conga Collaborate’s ability to track content usage, customer engagement and effectiveness of sales content at the aggregate and user level provides quick, easy access to essential information on your team’s success.
- Document Engagement: A list of all recently viewed sales documents.
- Template Activity: See which templates are being used and viewed the most.
- Page Activity: See which content has the most customer engagement.
- User Activity: See a list of recent user activities.
- Background Jobs: See a list of recent errors.
Each standard report includes pre-built filters to analyze data by time frame and document type and downloaded offline. You’ll find these options at the top of each page.