Conga Collaborate Reports provide you with information on current Documents, Templates, Content, and Users in your account.
Document Activity Report
You can track information from all documents created within a Conga Collaborate environment. This report delivers a comprehensive view of document information including timestamps for creation, publish and last view for all document types.
Document Engagement Report
You can track information from your documents that have been engaged by recipients. In this report, all of your documents that have been viewed by at least one recipient will be displayed with related analytics. You can see when documents were created, published, and last viewed.
Template Activity Report
You can track information from Templates. Under the Templates reporting tab, you will have a comprehensive view of all your Templates. Because this report displays Close Rates for Templates, you will be able to identify which Templates are the most effective. Options include:
- Number of CRM Ids: Shows the count of unique CRM IDs for the selected time period.
- Users Creating Documents: Shows how many users (count of the unique user ids) created documents using this template during the selected time period.
- Value of Documents Created: Shows the sum of the value of documents created using this period during the selected time period.
- Value of Documents Published: Shows the sum of the value of documents published by template during the selected time period.
- Value of Documents Accepted: Shows the sum of the value of documents accepted by template during the selected time period.
- A new row for documents created without a Template will be displayed at the bottom of the report for the selected time period.
Page Activity Report
The goal of the page activity report is to provide visibility into which content is being used the most, and which content is viewed the most by document recipients. You can see the page, the last view, the total number of views, how many individual viewers, and total time spent viewing.
User Activity Report
You can track data about your account users. This report is based off all of your users, even those that are deleted. This effectively allows you to view your most active and efficient users. With the recent updates, we have added the following the following columns to be selectable in this report:
- Average Time to publish (published_at – created_at)
- First Document Creation Date
To view and select columns to be included in your report, click on the All Columns drop down.
Background Jobs Report
The goal of this report is to provide increased visibility into the errors associated with the documents in your account.
You can quickly export a report to be viewed and shared offline. To export a report, simply click the download button (download is a CSV file).
Filters can be helpful in improving the view’s initial performance by reducing the amount of data the report returns by default.
Each standard report includes pre-built filters to analyze data by time frame and document type and downloaded offline. You’ll find these options at the top of each page. Below are some available filters:
Document Filter: This filter allows you to display All Documents in the account, OR select Proposals, Presentations or Contracts. It will be set to All Document by default.
Date Filter: Select a specific date range if you want to refine the data shown. You can filter the reported data by:
- Last 30 Days
- Last 60 Days
- This Month
- Last Month
- Set a Custom Date Range