Question or Issue
When a Composer user in Lightning is running a solution with a DS7 parameter, the merge completes, but the screen never redirects back to Salesforce.
Causes or Possible Causes
Current versions of Chrome do not allow redirects to occur as a security feature.
Related Known Errors and Workarounds
In order to resolve this issue, enable Chrome to allow redirects when accessing your Salesforce URL by taking the following steps:
- Navigate to Chrome Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Under Privacy and Security, click Content Settings.
- In Content Settings, select Pop-Up and Redirects.
- Under allow, enter your Salesforce URL.
- Chrome now redirects you back you Salesforce when a merge completes.