- Create a custom button to integrate Conga Composer with DocuSign for Salesforce.
- Create your Conga Composer template with all the necessary merge fields.
- Enter automatic anchor text, \s1\, where you want the tag information for the first signer to appear.
- Color that tag information white so it does not appear in the document.
- In Salesforce, store the document as a new Conga Template record to make it available for merging.
- Add the following parameters to your button URL:
- &Template ID= The ID of the Conga Template record you created in steps 2-4.
- &DocuSignR1Id= The record ID of a Salesforce Contact, Lead, or User. This can be done with Salesforce fields, typically a lookup or formula field, with Contact Roles, or with more advanced options.
The above parameters represent a single-signer solution. If you need multiple signers, see the DocuSign Integration Parameters article for additional information.
- Add the button to the Page Layout.
- Click your button.
When working in the Salesforce Console, if the DocuSign window doesn't open, ensure the Behavior of the button is set to Display in existing window with Sidebar and the Content Source is set to URL.
- Verify that your template was selected in the Template List and that DocuSign is the Action under Output Options is DocuSign.
- Click .
- In the new envelope window you will see that the document you selected has been merged and selected as the document for signing. In Recipients and Routing, the selected contact is set to be the first recipient.
- Click to send your document to the signer.