Support for the Composer API is not within the scope of standard support. If you need help, please engage Conga Professional Services.
The following are pre-requisites for using the Composer API:
- User of the Conga APIs must have a Salesforce account and org
- User does not necessarily have to have Composer installed in their org, but they do need access to one or more document templates that work with Composer.
- User must install the CongaAPI Connected App into their Salesforce org
To install the package:
- Login to your Salesforce org.
- In the same browser, navigate to the install link.
- Go to the install screen, select Install for All Users.
- When the installation is complete, go to Setup > Manage Apps > Connected Apps. Click Conga API Connect.
- Click Edit Policies.
- Select Relax IP Restrictions, change Permitted Users to Admin approved users are pre-authorized.
- Click Save.
Assign users to the CongaAPI Permission Set:
- Go to Manage Users > Permission Sets.
- Click the CongaAPI permission set.
- Click Manage Assignments.
- Click Add Assignments.
- Check the box for each user you want to provide access, then click Assign.
- Go to Connected Apps > CongaAPI Connect. Click Manage Profiles, then select System Administrator, then click Save.