This page applies to: Conga Composer Enterprise Edition
Support for the Composer API is not within the scope of standard support. If you need help, please engage Conga Professional Services.
- Use the Login API to obtain an IdToken, which will need to be provided for subsequent API calls. The IdToken is good for 60 minutes.
- Identify the template file you want to use for the merge-request:
- If you want to use a template in Salesforce, access the Attached File for that template in Salesforce and copy its ID.
- If you want to use a local file as the template, use the Template Upload API method.
- Submit a merge request using the Merge Request API.
- Check the status of your merge request using the Merge Status API.
- Download the result file from your merge request using the Merge Result Download API.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for as many merge requests as you need until your IdToken expires, then perform step 1 again to get an updated IdToken.