The Conga Composer Solution Migration Utility tool allows you to export and import solution records between Salesforce Orgs. For example, you can export a solution record you created in a Sandbox Org and import it into your Production Org.
The solution must be built with the Solution Manager or Document Automation Wizard.
The Solution Migration Utility allows a solution to be migrated from one org to another. Upon import in the target org, the solution is created as new, and does not map to or update existing solutions.The solution adds the Conga_Composer_ object to every new solution and you cannot change it or the solution breaks.
To migrate a solution:
- Navigate to the Solution Record you want to export.
- Click on the Export Solution button.
- Click Download and navigate to the folder where you want to save the .zip file.
Salesforce CRM Content must be enabled for the Export Solution to work.
To Import a Solution:
- Go to Conga Composer Setup.
- Click on the Solution Migration tab.
- Click Browse and navigate to the .zip file you want to upload.
- Click Import.