Composer can be customized by adding parameters to the Conga Composer button URL. Parameters are added using the following convention:
To learn more about how to add parameters to the Composer button URL, see Adding Parameters to a Solution. For the complete list of parameters available to add to a solution, see the Composer Parameter Guide.
A Few Rules About Parameters
Below are a few best practices to adhere to when customizing your solution with parameters:
- Spaces are not permitted anywhere in Conga Composer URLs, including parameter/value pairs. If the parameter value requires spaces, replace each space with a plus sign (+).
- Quote marks (“”) are not permitted anywhere in URLs.
- Parameter names are not case-sensitive but values may be, so best practice is to observe case closely.
- Parameters may be appended to the Conga Composer URL in any order.
- Some parameters require other parameters in order to function. (For example, to have the solution automatically log activity as it runs, you must include &AC0=1 to turn on activity logging, and then use other activity-logging parameters to specify what should be logged where.)
- The entire Conga Composer URL cannot exceed 1750 characters.