Conga cannot provision your licenses unless you install Composer. You must install in order for your subscription to be provisioned. If you are holding off on installation for any reason, the best practice would be for you to submit a case when you install to ensure timely provisioning.
What do I have access to when I first install Composer?
- All new Composer License installs in Production Orgs are provisioned as a 30-day trial with access for 10 Users.
- All new Composer License installs in Sandboxes are provisioned as a 30-day trial with a Site License and access for all Users with access to the Sandbox.
My sandbox license has expired, how do I extend it?
- Beginning in June 2019, when you refresh a sandbox or install Composer in a Sandbox, the subscription does not expire.
- If you installed Composer in a sandbox prior to June 2019 and the license expires, submit a case to prevent a sandbox Composer license from expiration moving forward. If you are a Conga Communities User, submit the case through Conga Communities.
- If you are an Administrator in your org, submit a case to request a Conga Communities license.
- It is a best practice to submit Composer license extension cases if you see an expiration warning less than one year away.
Why does my Sandbox have an expiration countdown, but my Production Org doesn’t?
- All sandbox orgs are provisioned as trial licenses and display expiration warnings (often years in the the future). Production orgs are provisioned per your specific subscription term and only display the license expiration date 14 days prior to expiration.
I just installed Composer and only see 10 licenses but I purchased more than that, help!
- When you install, you are allotted 10 licenses initially for a 30-day trial period. If you are waiting on your additional licenses, then the fastest way to ensure that all of your licenses are provisioned is to submit a case.
I don’t see “Manage Licenses” in my Sandbox, like I do in Production. Why?
- We do not enable License Management Application (LMA) in Sandboxes unless you ask specifically. You have an unlimited Site License in all sandboxes. This means that you do not have to a assign a Salesforce user a license for Composer.
- If you want this enabled, remember to add all of the users who need access. You can submit a case on the support page and request LMA be turned on.
How do I enable License Management Application in my Org?
- License Management Application is a Salesforce Application that allows you to manage licenses in your Installed Packages.
- LMA is disabled by default in Sandboxes for all Conga Products.
- If you are unable to Manage Licenses, it is likely that LMA is not enabled.
- Ensure that more users are not using Composer than you are licensed for to avoid potential overages.
- If you want to turn on License Management and enable the feature to Assign Licenses, no Salesforce users can use Composer until you assign licenses.
- Please submit a Case to enable LMA (Assign User Licenses).
I purchased a Site (Unlimited) License. How do I manage my licenses?
- We will disable License Management Application when you purchase a Site (Unlimited) License. This means you cannot need to Assign Users License, and all users in your Org could have access to create Composer documents if you gave them the right permission sets.
- You can monitor your Composer Usage with the Composer Activity Report.
How do I assign users licenses?
- Please click here for instructions: Assign User Licenses.
I just renewed but I am still seeing an expiration warning.
- If you have signed your renewal order form, and your expiration warning is less than 2 weeks away, please submit a case.
I just refreshed my Sandbox but I am not seeing Conga Batch and Conga Trigger enabled, even though I purchased these products.
- Please submit a case and the Provisioning team will enable these products.
- As a best practice, you can follow these instructions about Preparing Conga Composer Settings for use in a Sandbox to prevent needing to submit a case.
Does Conga use License Keys?
- Conga does not use license keys. All new installs for Conga Sign, Conga Contracts for Salesforce, Conga Grid will be assigned with 5 Trial licenses for 15 days. All new Composer installs will come with 10 licenses for 30 days.
- All products can be downloaded via the Salesforce AppExchange. Exceptions to this are Conga Orchestrate, and Conga Contracts (off platform), and Conga Contracts for Salesforce.
- Here is a link to the Conga Installation Links.
- Conga Orchestrate, Conga Contracts, and Conga Contracts for Salesforce will be installed by your Conga Professional Services team member as part of your Professional Services engagement. (If this does not apply to you, then please contact your Conga account representative.)