Conga Contracts allows you to manage your own Self-Service integrations. After initial setup by Conga, your IT team can manage any further updates to SSO integrations themselves.
You must have a role assigned with the following Permission Types:
- SSO Admin
- System Settings Admin
Enable Self-Service Integrations
To enable this feature and manage your integrations, take the following steps:
- Go to Admin.
- Under Global, click System Settiings.
- Click on the SSO Settings tab.
- Select one of the listed line items by clicking on the IDP URL.
- In the left corner beneath PEM Signing Certificate, paste your certificate text and click Decode. If the code returns as valid, then click Create to add it to the list of certificates on the right.
- Verify that the information listed under Identity Provider Details is correct.
- After your changes are made, click Save.