Existing user roles are viewed and managed from the Roles screen. A role is assigned to individual users as a security measure to control the user's ability to administer program features, as well as access data stored in the program.
1. Click Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Roles link in the menu.
2. In the Roles screen, locate the role by its name or description.
- Click a column heading to change the sort order of the data.
- To resize a column, hover over the right or left border of the column heading until the resize icon appears. Click the icon and drag the border to the desired width.
3. Click a role record to display its Role Profile screen, where you can: