You need the Role Admin permission to view a history of the changes made to any of the user roles that have been added to Conga Contracts. The history of a role not only lists the change(s) that have been made, but also the date of the change and the user who made the change.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Roles link in the menu.
2. In the Roles screen, locate the user role whose history you want to view, and click it to select it.
3. In the Role Profile screen, click View History in the toolbar.
4. In the History view of the Role Profile screen, review the creation date and the user who created the role, along with any changes made to the role.
- To sort the information in a column in ascending or descending order, click (toggle) the column heading.
- To resize a column, hover over the right or left border of the column heading until the resize icon appears. Click the icon and drag the border to the desired width.
5. Click Back in the toolbar to return to the Role Profile screen.