You need the User Admin permission to reassign the responsibilities from one program user to another. This option is useful if an employee gets promoted or leaves the company and all of their responsibilities must be transferred to another employee. The responsibilities that are transferred from one user to another include completing a workflow step, flow step, event, task, and scorecard, as well as holding a responsibility for a contract and serving as a member of a Project Team.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Users link in the menu.
2. In the Users screen, locate the user you want to replace, and click their user record to select it.
3. In the User Profile screen, click Replace User in the toolbar.
4. In the Replace User prompt:
- Select a replacement user in the Replace user list.
Only the users whose roles and functions match the user being replaced will display in the list.
- Click Submit.
5. In the Success prompt, click OK.