A user with the List Admin permission can disable an item selection in a list in the Contract Profile screen so that it is temporarily removed as an option, or permanently delete it if it is no longer needed.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, scroll through the alphabetized list in the Fields Lists section until you locate the Contract (10 Items) category.
- Entering contract in the Search field and pressing the ENTER key will display only seven of the contract lists since three lists begin with the letter A (Additional Party Type, Address Type, and Agreement Type).
3. In the Contract category, locate the list with the item selection you want to disable or delete.
4. Click the list to display its existing items in right side of the screen.
- Locate the list item you want to disable, and click its Disabled check box.
- Clear the check box to display the list item in the field list in the Contract Profile screen.
- Locate the list item you want to delete, and click its icon.
- Click Yes in the Remove List Item confirmation prompt.
5. Click Save.