Conga Contracts requires that certain fields in the Contract Profile must be populated. In addition to these system-required fields, a user with the List Admin permission can designate additional fields that users must populate.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, enter contract in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the alphabetized results display in the Fields List section, locate the Contract (7 Items) category.
4. In the Contract category, click the Contract Required Fields list to display the fields that can be designated as required in right side of the screen.
5. Click the Required check box for a field to make it required in the Contract Profile screen.
- Clear the check box to make the field optional.
6. Click Save.