A user with the List Admin permission must provide item selections for the Location Type field list, which is used in adding a company location for a company or contract. This list is used to record additional address types for a company, such as a branch office or a sales office, as well as a location for the hard copy of an executed contract, such as a HQ or an off-site storage facility.
The Location Type field list is found in the screen that displays when:
- Locations link is selected in a Company Profile, and the Add Location button is selected.
- Addresses link is selected in a Contract Profile, the Edit Address button is selected, and then the New Company Location button is selected.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, enter location in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Address (3 Items) category.
4. In the Address category, click the Location Type list to display the existing address types in the right side of the screen.
If the list is lengthy, click Excel in the toolbar to download a spreadsheet showing the existing list items before adding a new one.
5. (Optional) Clear the Alphabetical check box to display list items in the order in which you add them, instead of alphabetical order.
6. Click Add in the toolbar to display a blank New Item record:
- Click in the Name field and enter a name for the location list item.
- (Optional) Click in the Description field and enter information that will display when a user hovers over the location type.
- (Optional) Click the Disabled check box so the location type does not immediately display in the Location Type list in the Locations screen in the Company or Contract Profile.
7. Click Save.
To change the order of an item in the list, clear the Alphabetical check box, click the list item record to select it, and then drag-and-drop it upwards or downwards to a different location in the list. If you are successfully moving a list item, the prompt displays during the move.