A user with the List Admin permission can edit an item in the Location Type list, which is used in adding a company location for a company or contract. The List Admin can also move a list item to change its position in the list if the default alphabetical sort order is not the most appropriate ordering for the items in the list.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, enter location in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Address (3 Items) category.
4. In the Address category, click the Location Type list to display the existing address types in right side of the screen.
5. Perform any of the following edits for a location type list item:
- Click in the Name field and type over the existing text to change its name.
- Click in the Description field and type over the existing text to edit the information that displays when a user hovers over the list item.
- Select the Alphabetical check box to display the items in alphabetical order in the field list, or clear the check box to display the items in the order in which they were entered.
- Add another item to the list.
6. Change the order in which items appear in the Location Type list:
- Clear the Alphabetical check box if it is selected.
- Click a list item record to select it.
- Drag the record upwards or downwards to the desired location, making sure the prompt is displayed.
- With the prompt still displayed, release your mouse.
7. Click Save.