A user with the List Admin permission can provide a quick tip to assist users in correctly populating a field in the Location Profile screen. A quick tip is usually a phrase or a short sentence that provides guidance when users have several items to choose from in a field list. Quick tips are also used to ensure users populate or format a text field correctly.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, enter location in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Address (3 Items) category.
4. In the Address category, click the Location Quick Tips list to display the fields that can have a quick tip in right side of the screen.
5. Add a quick tip for any of the fields listed:
- Locate the field in the alphabetized list.
- Click inside the field's Quick Tip field to enable it, and enter information or instructions to assist users in populating the field.
You can use HTML formatting options in your quick tips, including placing key words or phrases inside bold tags (<b> </b>) or italics tags (<i> </i>).
6. Click Save.