A user with the List Admin permission can disable an item selection in a field list in an additional form linked to a Contract, Company, or Project Profile so that the item no longer appears in the field list in the form. The List Admin can permanently delete the list item if it is no longer needed.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists links.
2. In the List Administration screen, locate the combo list or multi-select list by typing its name (or the first few letters of its name) into the Search field, and pressing the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. Click the list in the Fields List section to select it and display the existing list items in right side of the screen.
4. Locate the list item you want to disable, and click its Disabled check box.
- Clear the check box to display the list item in the field list in the additional form.
5. Locate the list item you want to delete, and click its icon.
- Click Yes in the Remove List Item confirmation prompt.
6. Click Save.