A user with the List Admin permission must provide item selections for any person generic field that they rename so that when the list appears in the User Profile screen, there will be options in the list.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, locate the renamed generic field by entering its name in the Search field and pressing the ENTER key on your keyboard.
To display a list of all the renamed generic fields, enter person in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard. When the Person Generic Fields result displays in the Fields List section, click it to display the list of generic fields in the right side of the screen. Locate the name of the generic field, enter it into the Search field, and press ENTER.
3. When the result displays in the Field List section, click it to select it and display any existing item selections in the right side of the screen.
4. (Optional) Clear the Alphabetical check box to display list items in the order in which you add them, instead of alphabetical order.
5. Click Add in the toolbar to display a blank New Item record:
- Click in the Name field and enter a name for the list item.
- (Optional) Click in the Description field and enter a description of the list item.
- (Optional) Click the Disabled check box so the list item does not immediately display in the generic list in the User Profile screen.
6. Click Save.