A user with the List Admin permission can edit the items in a generic field list in the User Profile screen to accommodate changes in the data captured for a user. A List Admin can also disable an item selection in the list so that it is temporarily removed as an option, or permanently delete it if it is no longer needed.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, locate the generic fields by entering person in the Search field and pressing the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the Person Generic Fields result displays in the Fields List section, click it to display the generic fields in the right side of the screen.
4 Locate the generic field with the list item you want to edit, disable, or delete.
5. Enter the name of this generic field in the Search field, and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
6. When the result displays in the Fields List section, click it to display the list items for the generic field in the right side of the screen.7. Locate the list item you want to edit:
- Click in the Field Label field and type over the existing text to change the name of the field.
- Click in the Description field and type over the existing text to edit its description.
8. Locate the list item you want to disable, and click its Disabled check box.
- Clear the check box to display the list item in the field list.
9. Locate the list item you want to delete, and click its icon.
- Click Yes in the Remove List Item confirmation prompt.
- Click a field's Hidden check box to hide the field in the User Profile screen.
10. Click Save.