When a user with the Workflow Admin permission adds a routing table, they must also have the List Admin permission to add the items selections for the Routing Table Category list. A routing table is used in a workflow template when a workflow step requires the approval of more than one person. A routing table is also used in the Workflow Wizard when the wizard is run using a template that includes a Gateway step, which requires the approval of more than one person.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, enter routing in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Workflow (1 Item) category.
4. In the Workflow category, click the Routing Table Category list to display the existing category types in the right side of the screen.
If the list is lengthy, click Excel in the toolbar to download a spreadsheet showing the existing list items before adding a new one.
5. (Optional) Clear the Alphabetical check box to display list items in the order in which you add them, instead of alphabetical order.
6. Click Add in the toolbar to display a blank New Item record:
- Click in the Name field and enter a name for the routing table category list item.
- (Optional) Click in the Description field and enter information that will display when a user hovers over the list item.
- (Optional) Click the Disabled check box so the list item does not immediately display in the Category list in the Routing Table Edit screen.
7. Click Save.
To change the order of an item in the list, clear the Alphabetical check box, click the list item record to select it, and then drag-and-drop it upwards or downwards to a different location in the list. If you are successfully moving a list item, the prompt displays during the move.