A user with the List Admin permission can disable an item selection in the Routing Table Category list so that it is temporarily removed as an option when a Workflow Admin adds a routing table. The List Admin can also permanently delete the list option if is no longer needed.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, enter routing in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Workflow (1 Item) category.
4. In the Workflow category, click the Routing Table Category list to display the existing category types in right side of the screen.
5. Locate the category type you want to disable, and click its Disabled check box.
- Clear the check box to display the category type in the Category list in the Routing Table Edit screen.
6. Locate the category type you want to delete, and click its icon.
- Click Yes in the Remove List Item confirmation prompt.