A user with the List Admin permission can disable an item selection in the Clause Category or Clause Type list so that it is temporarily removed as an option when a user with the Clause Admin permission adds a clause to the Clause Library. The List Admin can also permanently delete the list option if is no longer needed.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, enter clause in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Clause Library (3 Items) category.
4. In the Clause Library category, click the Clause Category or Clause Type list to display the existing items in the right side of the screen.5. Locate the list item you want to disable, and click its Disabled check box.
- Clear the check box to display the list item in the Clause Category or Clause Type field list.
6. Locate the list item you want to delete, and click its icon.
- Click Yes in the Remove List Item confirmation prompt.