A user with the Additional Forms Admin permission can add one or more additional fields or lists to the default Project Profile screen. In adding a field or a list to the Profile screen, the Additional Forms Admin can make the field required and/or add a quick tip to help users populate the field. The Additional Forms Admin must also have the List Admin permission if any of the additional fields added to the Project Profile are combo or multi-select lists since item selections must be added. Once the item selections are added, the List Admin manages the list items in the same way as other types of list items are managed.
2. Scroll down to the Project Additional Fields section, and click to expand the section.
3. Identify the additional field list you want to manage.
If the field list is not present, add it to the Profile
4. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
5. In the List Administration screen, scroll through Fields List section, and locate the Project Additional Fields category.
6. Locate the field list in the category, and click it to perform any of the following: