A user with the Global Translate Admin and List Admin permissions can translate the item selections that display in some of the default (system) lists in the Contract, Company, and Project Profile screens. A user with these permissions can also translate the item selections in the additional field and additional form lists that have been added to a Contract, Company, or Project Profile.
The languages that can be translated from English are French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, and Traditional Chinese.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, enter global in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Global Translations (1 Item) category.
4. In the Global Translations category, click the Global Translations list to display the list items available for translation in the right side of the screen.
5. In the Locale list, select the language for the list item translation(s) you want to provide.
6. In the Discovered column, locate the list item you want to translate, and click in its Translated field to activate it.
7. Enter (or paste) the translation for the list item.
8. Click Save.