A user with the Global Translate Admin and List Admin permissions can download a Portable Object (.PO) file, which contains all of the translated words and phrases that have been entered and saved, along with the original text. The PO file associates each original, translatable string of a given package with its translation in a particular target language.
A PO file can be read and edited, as needed, by a translator. However, Conga Contracts plans to provide additional functionality in the future, which will allow List and Global Translate Admins to re-import a PO file so that any updates to the file are automatically made in the List Administration screen.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, enter global in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Global Translations (1 Item) category.
4. In the Global Translations category, click the Global Translations list to display the list items available for translation in the right side of the screen.
5. In the Locale list, select the language for the list item translations you want to download.
6. Click Download PO File in the toolbar to download a file with a .PO extension.
7. Click the downloaded file to open it.
The PO file type is primarily associated with GNU Gettext, a program of the Free Software Foundation, but can also be opened using AppleWin.