A user with the Creation Template Admin permission can delete a creation template if it is no longer needed. Alternatively, the Creation Template Admin can deactivate a creation template so that it is temporarily unavailable, and then reactivate it at a later time.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Creation Templates link.
2. In the Creation Template Browse screen, locate the template you want to delete.
3. Click on the template record to display its Creation Template Edit screen.
4. Click Delete Template in the toolbar.
5. In the Delete Template prompt, click Yes.