Existing contract request types are viewed and managed from the Request Type Browse screen. Request Type templates are used whenever a user who does not have permissions to create a Contract Profile in Conga Contracts makes a contract request.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Contract Request Types link in the menu.
2. In the Request Type Browse screen, locate the contract request type by its name or description.
- Click on a column heading to change the sort order of the data.
3. Click a request type record to display its Request Type Bundle Edit screen, where you can perform the following tasks:
- add basic information and design the contract request type form
- add restrictions
- link the request type to an existing additional form
- add forms to the request type to capture information for contracts with multiple document types, as well as reorder forms to change their sequencing in a contract request
- write a profile rule to control the display of fields, forms, and additional forms when users make a contract request using this contract request type.
For contract requests that do not need approval, you can designate the request type as Self-Service.