The Copy feature can be used to quickly create another contract request type if an existing contract request type contains the same forms and fields, restrictions, and profile rules needed for the new contract request type.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Contract Request Types link in the menu.
2. In the Request Type Browse screen, click Copy Request Bundle Type in the toolbar.
3. In the Select a Request Type to Copy window, locate the contract request type you want to copy, and click on it to select it.
4. In the Request Type Bundle Edit screen, enter a name for the new contract request type in the Bundle Name field.
5. Edit the template to customize the new contract request type.
6. Click the Bundle Configuration tab.
7. Click Save.