Suppliers who express an interest in doing business with your company must first register in the Portal, complete the supplier registration process, and then submit the registration. The information provided during the registration process is used by your organization to determine whether or not you want the company to become one of your suppliers. A supplier gains access to the Portal using a URL that is provided by a representative of Conga Contracts. The representative can either send an email message to the supplier containing the URL link, or post the URL in a secure location on your organization's website.
1. Copy and paste the supplier registration URL, which was provide to you by a Conga Contracts representative, into a browser window.
2. When the Conga Contracts Login screen displays, select the I need to register radio button.
If you already have Portal credentials, enter the email address that was used to notify you of the Portal invitation in the Email Address field, provide your Portal password in the Password field, and click Login. See Submitting a Supplier Registration.
3. In the Register screen, enter your user information, including:
- Email Address - enter the email address used in your Portal Invitation.
- Password - use a password that is at least 8 characters long and contains at least one uppercase character (A-Z) and one lowercase character (a-z). Passwords must also contain one number (0-9) OR one symbol [!@#$%^&*()].
4. In the Portal Settings section, clear the check box if you do not want to receive an email when a supplier registration document is checked out of or back into the Portal, or when a document for the supplier registration has been completed in the Portal.
5. Click Register.
6. When you are redirected to the Login screen, enter your Portal email address and password so you can participate in the supplier registration.