A user with the Scorecard Admin permission can edit a Scorecard Answer Profile by changing the name of the Profile and editing its description. The Scorecard Admin can also add, edit, and delete responses to scorecard questions, as well as update the values assigned to individual responses.
1. Click Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Scorecards link.
2. In the Scorecards menu, click Scorecard Answer Profiles.
3. In the Scorecard Answer Profiles browse screen, locate the profile you want to edit, and click it to select it.
4. When the screen refreshes, you can edit:
- Basic information for the answer profile.
- Answers, including the weight assigned to the answer.
- To reorder an answer, click on it, and then drag-and-drop it upwards or downwards. You are successfully moving the answer if the message displays.
For more information, see Adding an Answer Profile.
5. Click Save.