A user with the Scorecard Admin permission can delete a Scorecard Answer Profile if the answers in the Profile are no longer applicable to any existing scorecards or if it is a duplicate Profile.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Scorecards link.
2. In the Scorecards menu, click Scorecard Answer Profiles.
3. In the Scorecard Answer Profiles browse screen, locate the profile you want to delete, and click it to select it.
4. When the screen refreshes, click Delete in the toolbar.
5. In the Delete Scorecard Answer Profile prompt, click Yes.