Existing scorecards are viewed and managed from the Scorecards browse screen. A scorecard is comprised of the questions being asked and a set of answers that correspond to a rating system. A scorecard may include more than one category of questions.
1. Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Scorecards link.
2. In the Scorecards menu, click Scorecards.
3. In the Scorecards browse screen, locate the scorecard using one of the following options:
- Enter a beginning word or value for the scorecard name or description in the Search field, and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- Scroll through the list of scorecards.
- Click on the Name header to sort the scorecards in ascending or descending order.
4. Click on the scorecard record to display the Scorecard Administration screen where you can review the scorecard's questions and weights, as well as the categories used to create the scorecard.
To add a new scorecard, click New Scorecard in the toolbar of the Scorecards browse screen.