A user with the Scorecard Admin permission can edit a scorecard by changing its name, description, and type, and re-weighting its value. The Scorecard Admin can also add, edit, remove, and re-weight scorecard categories, as well as the questions (or statements) in a category. the Admin can update the types of companies, contracts, or projects that can access the scorecard, and change the timeframe during which it is available to users.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Scorecards link.
2. In the Scorecards menu, click Scorecards.
3. In the Scorecards browse screen, locate the scorecard you want to edit, and click it to select it.
4. In the Scorecard Administration screen, you can edit:
- Basic information for the scorecard.
- Categories (and questions) used in the scorecard.
- Restrictions for using the scorecard.
- Advanced Options, including how long the scorecard is available for completion, and whether or not it is required.
5. Click Save.